Chocolate Banana Smoothie is a thick beverage made from blended raw banana with other ingredients such as water, ice, dairy products, chocolates or sweeteners. Check my post on how to prepare a smoothie for the basic recipe for smoothies.
That aside, below is the recipe for chocolate banana smoothie. Enjoy.
Chocolate Banana Smoothie
- 4 medium sized frozen ripe banana (the riper the banana the sweeter the taste)
- 1 cup of milk
- 4 Tsp chocolate beverage. I used bournvita. You can use cocoa powder also. Just add as much as to get your desired chocolate smoothie
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Blend 2 banana,icr cube and ½ cup of milk together. Set aside
- Blend the remaining banana, ice cube with the chocolate and remaining milk.
- Serve in whatever way you like.