Yesterday, the image of this food was put up on Instagram and everyone that saw it wanted it. Beef Spaghetti vegetale is another twist to my spaghetti vegetale recipe. It is a rich spaghetti recipe loaded with carrots, green peas, spring onions, onions, habaneros and ground beef. I’m giving it four stars because I can imagine how sumptuous the meal would have been if there was a grilled chicken served in accompaniment with the recipe but, there wasn’t. You can take yours with chicken and you can trust me that you would love it. In fact, my next spaghetti recipe will have some chicken shreds in it. I love chicken!
- I posted the image of the spaghetti to a food group I belong to on whatsapp and today, its the group’s display picture. The name of the group is ‘crazy food enthusiast’ and recipes would be swimming in this festive period. If you have recipes to share with us or need recipes for the festive season, send your name and number to me. Visit the contact page for my email.
- I particularly made the meal for my friends and until now, I’m trending on the pages. So, if you want to be the hottie among your friends, family or you want some special attention from bae, this is the perfect recipe. *winks*
- Everyone wants to have a taste of the meal. The one who isn’t asking for the recipe is asking for a chance to be my guest.
Do I need to say more to convince you that this is another perfect recipe for the season?
My Christmas gift for you is still waiting for you to pick it up here; Christmas gift
Tasty Beef Spaghetti Vegetale
- 500 g Spaghetti 1 spaghetti pack
- 200g g Ground beef or corn beef
- 3 medium sized Carrots
- 3 10 inches long Spring onions
- 1 small bulb Onion
- 3 Large Habaneros(Rodo) or 1 large Red pepper (Sombo)
- 1 fistful Green peas
- 4 Tbsp Margarine
- 1 Knorr Seasoning thats, 2 cubes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp curry
- Bring salt water to boil, add a tsp of oil and the spaghetti and cook till spaghetti is edible; not too soft.
- Dice vegetables (Carrot, springs, onions, habaneros (or red pepper)
- Drain the spaghetti to remove water and starch. Set aside.
- Boil little water and steam carrots for 3minutes to soften it. Drain and set aside.
- Parboil green peas in salted water for about 10minutes. Skip this step if you are using parboiled canned peas.
- Heat saucepan on medium heat and melt margarine. Pour the onions and the habaneros and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the ground beef, season and add the steamed carrots, springs and parboiled peas . Fry for 2minutes. You need to stir constantly while frying to allow heat penetrate the beef well. However, stir carefully to so as to get some beef lumps and not crumbs.
- Toss the spaghetti into the beef sauce and stir well. Cover to steam together for 3minute on very low heat and serve