I visited a Chinese restaurant few weeks ago and they served me this soup that contained carrot, cabbage, green bell pepper and chicken as it’s major ingredients. I stared at it on awe, tasted it and felt the awesomeness so, I decided to try it out at home. Chicken wasn’t available so, I used prawn and I got a bam! Dope soup. I gave it a name and decided to put the recipe up here. You’ve got to try this and see that vegetables are good no matter the twist.
Carrot Cabbage Prawn Soup
- White Onions
- Green bell pepper
- Ginger powder or fresh paste
- Garlic powder or paste
- Ground pepper
- Stock cube
- Rinse prawn, water and leave in water and set aside
- Chop carrot into large rounds of about 1inch thick and set aside
- Chop cabbage, green bell pepper and onions and set aside
- Put carrot into a pot, add water and cook for 6minutes
- Add the green pepper and onions and cook for 5minutes
- Add the cabbage, prawn(including the water), Ginger and garlic paste, salt, stock cube and ground pepper. Cover to cook for 4minutes.
- Serve hot or cold as a side dish